Home > Job Bank > Europe > Senior User Experience Designer
Senior User Experience Designer / Autodesk Global 3d software
80,000 - 100,000 swiss francs
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? Are you a creative problem solver who enjoys collaborating with motivated individuals from diverse backgrounds? Do you have the drive to make things happen?
If so, this is your chance to help shape the future of design tools for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industries. As a User Interaction Designer for the AEC User Experience team you will be responsible for the application of user-centered design methods and practices to the creation of best in class applications used for infrastructure modeling, e.g. road and transportation systems, land development, utility networks. Specifically, you will be responsible for the research, design, prototyping, and specification of product experiences that meet demanding quality standards and that exploit new technologies to capitalize on emerging industry trends. You will work with local and remote design, development, and quality assurance teams to guide your work through the software development process to deliver innovative, exciting, and emotionally engaging products that solve real customer problems.
With support from experienced members of the User Experience team, contribute to major projects and/or lead smaller projects by:
- Establishing and tracking project goals, design tenets, and design and usability requirements.
- Participating in the planning, conducting, and documenting user research such as heuristic evaluations, field observations, interviews, focus groups, workshops, and surveys with other designers and researchers to understand user needs.
- Iteratively designing solutions that satisfy project goals, requirements, and design tenets based on research, design patterns, and UI standards.
- Documenting design solutions through sketches, wireframes, storyboards, UI flow charts, high fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Planning, conducting, and analyzing formative and summative usability testing and other user research to validate existing and proposed designs.
- Documenting and presenting the findings of research to a variety of different audiences.
- Partnering with the development team to drive the successful implementation of designs and to resolve implementation issues.
- Assisting in creation and maintenance of interaction and style guides and pattern libraries.
- Providing leadership by contributing to improvement in methods and deliverables to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Representing the AEC User Experience team and Autodesk in the design community through participation in conferences and industry gatherings.
- Maintaining familiarity with other Autodesk products to ensure compatibility with features shared across our product family.
- A portfolio demonstrating superior design and research skills and deliverables from a user-centered design process.
- Demonstrable understanding of modern software development processes and concerns as they relate to design.
- Excellent skills in problem analysis including the ability to identify and describe the "right" problem from a set of data of varying types.
- Verbal and written fluency in the English language.
- Strong verbal and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Interact with and influence others effectively via teamwork and diplomacy.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- A solid understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Ability to solve complex problems and drive projects from concept to conclusion; work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction or feedback from management and teammates.
- Demonstrate interest in the details and the results of the design process, not just the initial high-level concept.
- A degree, preferably Master's level, or equivalent experience in an HCI-related subject.
- Experience doing interface design and usability evaluation/research.
- Experience with a range of low, medium, and high-fidelity prototyping tools.
- Experience with ideation techniques such as brainstorming and design workshops.
- Portfolio of previous design related work is required.
- Solid understanding of design software.
- Experience prototyping using Axure, Balsamiq, Flash, Director, Fireworks, PowerPoint, Visual Studio or similar applications.
Please contact Emilie Dixon by email: email@example.com
I need to buy zithromax because I was exposed to chlamydia again after already being treated for it previously. Is it legal to buy antibiotics online without a prescription?